You are encouraged to participate and learn from players stronger than yourself, while guiding those who are weaker. To search our chess database, fill out one or more fields on the form above, and click Find Chess Games! · Please check out our newest sponsor, Chessable.com, provider of interactive chess e-books and lessons.· On December 10th, 2017, Chessgames turned 16 years old!
Hehechat - Dating ru alex mobi men com
- guide to dating rednecks
- 100 free no membership adult free phone chat lines
- Kostenlos mature sex chat web cam uk
- small breasted dating
- greer sc senior dating
- Gratig sex dati
- Tilburg sex chat video
One of the strongest Gibraltar tournaments ever featured Aronian, Vachier-Lagrave, Nakamura, Ivanchuk, and scores of other top GMs. Levon Aronian won the event defeating Rapport in the semi-finals and Vachier-Lagrave in the final.
This super-tournament features Carlsen, Caruana, Giri, Hou Yifan, Jones, Karjakin, Kramnik, Mamedyarov, Matlakov, So, Svidler, Wei Yi, Adhiban, and Anand.
This year's all-star line up: Carlsen, Caruana, Aronian, Nepomniachtchi, Karjakin, Adams, Anand, Vachier-Lagrave, Nakamura, and So.
Fabiano Caruana defeated Ian Nepomniachtchi in the Rapid Tiebreaks after both finished 6/9.
· The Chess Book Forum is a member-moderated area for the discussion, research, and reviews of chess books.
· The Chessgames Team Chess Challenge IV will begin on September 1st!
· We've upgraded our chess viewer to the newest version of pgn4web.
You can see the FEN for any game position by clicking on the b8 square, and you can flip the board by clicking on the e7 square.
· We now have over 21,000 Game Collections compiled by our members.
· Chessgames member "Once" has published a collection of his stories related to our Puzzles of the Day, titled Once Upon a Chess Game and now available on Amazon in Kindle format.
Our new "Recent Games" column now found on player pages is a shortcut to the games they played last.