Allan's Irish Pianist (Piano Part of the Irish Fiddler) Part II - Containing Reels, Jigs, Hornpipes and Set Dances - Selected from all sources by Hugh Mc Dermott and arranged for piano and Piano-Accordeon by Ian Macleish - The Irish Pianist Book 2Anthology - Tom Waits : A Sight For Sore Eyes - Annie's Back Town - Blue Valentines - Broken Bicycles - Burma Shave - Christmas Card From A Hooker In Minneapolis - Foreign Affair - Ghost Of Saturday Night (After hours at Napoleone's pizza house) - Heartattack And Vine - I Never Talk To Strangers - I Wish I Was In New Orleans (In the ninth ward) - Invitation To The Blues - Jersey Girl - Kentucky Avenue - Martha - New Coat Of Paint - Ol' 55 - Old Boyfriends - On The Nickel - Red Shoes By The Drugstore - Ruby's Arms - San Diego Serenade - Semi Suite - Shiver me timbers - Take me home - (Looking for) The heart of saturday night - This one's from the heart - 'Til the money runs out - Tom Traubert's blues (Four sheets to the wind in Copenhagen)All Of You - Allez-vous-en, Go Away - Another Op'nin', Another Show - Anything Goes - At Long Last Love - Be A Clown - Begin The Beguine - Blow, Gabriel, Blow - Brush Up Your Shakespeare - C'est Magnifique - Don't Fence Me In - Easy To Love - Friendship - From This Moment On - Get Out Of Town - I Concentrate On You - I Get A Kick Out Of You - I Love Paris - I Love You - I've Got You Under My Skin - In The Still Of The Night - It's All Right With Me - It's De-lovely - Just One Of Those Things - Let's Do It (Let's Fall In Love) - Love For Sale - My Heart Belongs To Daddy - Night And Day - Too Darn Hot - True Love - Well, Did You Evah? - Wunderbar - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - You're The Top - Rosalie - You Do Something To Me - So In Love - What Is This Thing Called Love?
Louis at the time of the Louisiana Purchase Exposition World's Fair in 1904.
Magdalena : A Musical Adventure (Six Featured Songs) - Music by Heitor Villa-Lobos - Lyrics by Robert Wright and George Forrest - My bus and I - The emerald song - Bon Soir Paris - Food for thought - Magdalena - The singing tree Jacques Brel Is Alive and Well and Living in Paris ( Jacques Brel est sain et sauf et vit Paris ) is an American musical revue of the songs of Jacques Brel. - Music by Jacques Brel - Production Conception, English Lyrics , Additional Material by Eric Blau and Mort Shuman - Complete band score, no vocal parts - handwritten - piano, guitar, bass and drums - Conductor's score Michel Berger: Les Plus Belles Chansons - A Moiti, Demi, Pas Du Tout - Attends-Moi - a Balance Pas Mal Paris - Celui Qui Chante - Chanson pour une fan - Chanter Pour Ceux Qui Sont Loin De Chez Eux - Diego libre dans sa tte - Ecoute La Musique - La Dclaration DAmour - La Groupie Du Pianiste - Mademoiselle Chang - Laissez Passer Les Rves - Le Paradis Blanc - Les Princes Des Villes - Maria Carmencita, Sourde et Muette - Mon Fils Rira Du Rock NRoll - Mon Piano Danse - Peut-tre Toi, Peut-tre Moi - Pour Me Comprendre - Quelques Mots DAmour - Seras-Tu L ?
It was released on April 20, 1996 as the second single from Mizuki's third compilation album Fiore II.
The title track was written by Chika Ueda and served as ending theme for the final season of the TV Asahi anime Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon, Sailor Stars.
West Side Story - Music by Leonard Bernstein - Lyrics by Stephen Sondheim - America - Cool - I Feel Pretty - Maria - One Hand, One Heart - Something's Coming - Somewhere - Tonight - Based On An Idea By Jerome Robbins - Book By Arthur Laurents - Entire Production Directed And Choreographed By Jerome Robbins Amazed - Back at one - A bad goodbye - Because you love me - Breathe - Can't fight the moonlight - Chicks dig it - Concrete angel - Cowboy take me away - Don't rock the jukebox - Don't take the girl - Eagle when she flies - Fancy - From this moment on - Go Rest High on That Mountain - God Bless The U. - I'm in a hurry (And I don't know why) - I'm movin' on - If there hadn't been you - If you ever have forever in mind - It's five O'Clock somewhere - Just to hear you say that you love me - The keeper of the stars - Let me let go - Let's make love - Life goes on - The little girl - (God must have spent) A little more time on you - Lovesick blues - My kind of woman/My kind of man - No time to kill - Oklaoma - One more day - Only love - Pocket of a clown - Rockin' years - Something in red - Something that we do - That was a river - There you are - There's your trouble - This kiss - This woman and this man - Two sparrows in a hurricane - Two teardrops - Unbreakable Heart - What about now - When I said I do - When you lie next to me - When you say nothing at all - Years from here - You're still the one - Your love amazes me Manassasi - Words and Music by Stephen Stills : Anyway - Bluesman - Both of us - Colorado - Cuban Bluegrass - Don't look at my shadow - The fallen eagle - Hide it so deep - How far - It doesn't matter - Jesus gave love away for free - Jet set (Sigh) - Johnny's garden - The love gangster - Right now - Rock and roll crazies - So begins the task - Song of love - The treasure - We move around - What to do - PVG with cover and pictures - (VERY RARE)The First Songs...
- Words and Music by Laura Nyro : And when I die - Beads of sweat - Been on a train - Billy's blues - Blackpatch - Blowin' away - Brown earth - Buy and sell - California shoeshine boys - Captain for dark mornings - Captain Saint Lucifer - Christmas in my soul - The confession - December's boudoir - Eli's comin' - Emmie - Flim-Flam man (Hands off the man) - Gibsom street - Goodbye Joe - He's a runner - I never meant to hurt you - Lazy Suzan - Lonely woman - Lu - Luckie - The man who sends me home - Map to the treasure - Mercy on Broadway - New York Tendaberry - Once it was alright now (Farmer Joe) - Poverty train - Save the country - Stoned soul picnic - Stoney end - Sweet blindness - Sweet lovin' baby - Time and love - Timer - Tom cat goodbye - upstairs by a chinese lamp - Wedding bell blues - When I was a freeport and you were the main drag - Woman's blues - You don't love me when I cry Pat Garrett and Billy the Kid is a soundtrack album released by Bob Dylan in 1973 for the Sam Peckinpah film of the same name.
Pitiful - Respect Yourself - Let's Get It On - Pick Up The Pieces - I'll Take You There - Stand By Me - The Happy Song - Pain In My Heart - Hold On I'm Comin' - If You're Ready (Come Go With Me) - Respect - I'll Play The Blues For You - It's Gonna Work Out Fine - Send Me Some Lovin' - Do The Funky Chicken - Do Your Thing - I'll Be Your Shelter (In Time Of Storm) - Son Of Shaft - Soul Finger - Soul Limbo - Time Is Tight - Tired Of Being Alone - Wrap It Up - You Don't Know Like I Know - Born Under A Bad Sign - Chains Of Love - Green Onions - Groovin' - Hallelujah I Love Him (Her) So - I Can't Get Next To You - I Can't Stop Loving You - I Got You (I Feel Good) - I Heard It Through The Grapevine - I Thank You - I Wish - My Girl - What'd I Say - I'll Come Running Back To You - If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right - In The Midnight Hour - Kiss And Say Goodbye - Knock On Wood - Land Of A Thousand Dances - Lonely Teardrops - Little Red Rooster - Mustang Sally - (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - One Mint Julep - Papa's Got A Brand New Bag - A Rainy Night In Georgia - 634-5789 - (Sittin' On) The Dock Of The Bay - Soul Man - Soul Man - The Tears Of A Clown - Theme From Shaft - The Thrill Is Gone - Touch A Hand, Make A Friend - Where Did Our Love Go - Hard To Handle - (Your Love Keeps Lifting Me) Higher And Higher - Gee Whiz500 Piano Intros for the Great Standards - The Steinway Library of Piano Music - Piano intros by David Berger, Dan Fox, Dick Hyman, Preston Keys, Andy La Verne, Noreen Lienhard, Johny Morris, Tom Nelson, Riccardo Scivales, Alan Simon, Lou Stein.
- Contents : Introduction - B-Ballad - M-Medium Tempo - U-Up Tempo - L-Latin - W-Waltz - B-Blues - C-Country - E-Ellington - Song Suggestions Index Big and Bad - I wanna be like you - Who's that creepin' ?
- When it comes to love - I'm not sleepin' - Some Things - What's next ?
- Big time operator - Still in love with you - 2000 Volts - Sleep Tight - Ol' Mac Donald Dance Me To The End Of Love - Don't Wait Too Long - You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go - Don't Cry Baby - Between The Bars - No More - Lonesome Road - J'ai Deux Amours - Weary Blues - Careless Love - This Is Heaven To Me - I'll Look Around An in-depth look at the practical and theoretical concepts of traditional and modern blues guitar, covering all the important technical, rhythm and improvisational ideas.
- Book by Lawrence Kasha and David Landay - New Songs by Al Kasha and Joel Hirschhorn - Based on the MGM Film and "The Sobbin' Women by Stephen Vincent Benet - Piano Conductor Score - Handwritten copy Walkin' The Dog - See Saw - Get Up (I Feel Like Being) A Sex Machine - Cold Sweat, Pt.